Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day! A couple days early...

This year Valentine's Day falls on a Tuesday. When I have Bible study. Very romantic. We still don't have plans to go out to dinner yet...but we intend to at some point. (That counts right?) And so because neither of us has any self-control we opened our gifts early. On Sunday night.


I almost opened mine on Friday when the package arrived and my husband was miles away with no method of stopping me... but I refrained. Barely. And only because I knew what I was getting anyway. 

Fabulous Tory Burch flats!! I am totally wearing them today and loving them!


Jason got a sport coat, slacks, shirt, and a sweater along with a Sur La Table slider maker for the grill. 


However, the best gift of all was El Toro. El Toro of Love. My dad had El Toro in the attic where we stayed this past Christmas while visiting them in Chicago. It became a running joke between Jason and I to play El Toro. Imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon El Toro in Hallmark! Since he was the previous year's promotion he was half price plus I had an additional 20% coupon. Best $8 I have ever spent. The look on Jason's face was worth every penny. Even CeCe likes El Toro. Or rather, likes to bit his tail and knock him over. And who wouldn't like this amazing guy?!?!


I also made Jason this picture frame. I saw it on Pinterest and fell in love with it. I look forward to writing and reading (ahem, hint hint) notes on it in the future! 



Happy Valentine's Day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...